Registration is Open! Click Here
Apparel Sale! Click Here
Mandatory Player Workout on August 5th at Akzo Nobel:
Players should report to the concession stand area between the baseball diamonds for registration. We expect the workout to take less than an hour. Typical athletic apparel is recommended including athletic pants or shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes or cleats.
- 6/7 year old league 4:00 pm
- 8/9 year old league 5:00 pm
- 10/12 year old league 6:00 pm
- Registration is April 1st – June 30th.
- Late registration is July 1st – July 31st. A $10 late fee will be applied.
- Final registration is August 4th. A $20 late fee will be applied.
- No registrations accepted after August 4th – No Exceptions
- New in 2018 – A mandatory workout for players enrolled in 6/7, 8/9 and 10/12 leagues will take place on Sunday August 5th in the afternoon. More information will be sent by email.
- In an effort to promote fair play, parity among teams and to drive consistency with other HSYSA programs, teams are established based on a coach’s draft. We do not accept player or coach requests.
- A coach’s draft will be held on Tuesday August 7th. The draft will contain a snaking draft order where the child from the head coach and one assistant coach will be placed on the team. All other players will be drafted by the coach accordingly. Players do not need to attend.
- Your coach will contact players by August 11th. If you have not heard from your coach by that time, please contact us at email@example.com
- We are in need of head coaches for all leagues. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering your time to coach and develop the youth in our community.
There are four leagues with an additional league for 13/14 year olds based on sufficient enrollment:
- Bucky Ball: Ages 3/4/5 – $25
- Ages 6/7 – $45
- Ages 8/9 – $45
- Ages 10/11/12 – $45
- Ages 13/14 – $50
My son is age 5 and I feel he can play in the 6 to 7 year league.
- Please click here.
What will the game schedule look like?
- Please click here. A game schedule will be provided once teams have been drafted.
Are there playoffs?
- Yes. All teams from 6/7, 8/9 and 10/12 leagues will play in a tournament during week 1 of the playoff schedule. All teams from 6/7 and teams that advance from the 8/9 and 10/12 leagues will play during week 2 of the playoff schedule as well.
What will the practice schedule look like?
- The practice schedule is entirely developed and implemented by the head coach. This means, the coach determines the day of the week, the time, how many times a week and where. Typically this means 1-2 evenings per week for 60-90 minutes each.
Does Bucky Ball have practice?
- No. The bucky ball camp includes 5 sessions. The dates can be seen here.