What league do I register my son/daughter for?
- Unlike baseball, leagues are determined based on your son’s/daughter’s age and NOT his/her grade.
- On August 1st, your child must be 3 to enroll in Bucky Ball, 6 to enroll in the 6/7 year old league, 8 to enroll in the 8/9 year old league and 10 to enroll in the 10/12 year old league. The only exception to this rule is if the following three criteria are met:
- 1) You feel like your son/daughter is capable of playing in the next league up
- 2) It is safe for your child to do so
- 3) You’ve reviewed your situation with the league by emailing email@example.com prior to enrollment
New league 13 to 14 year old’s.
- If your child’s age is 13 or 14 on August 1st, please sign up and we will determine if we have enough players to field four teams. If not enough players participate your entry fee will be refunded.