Welcome to the HYSA website!
2015 Baseball and Softball is Closed.
The Howard Youth Sports Association is a volunteer not-for-profit organization whose mission is to develop the youth of our community through an organized sports program in cooperation with the Howard Park and Recreation Department. To achieve that goal, our purpose is to:
- Stimulate interest and insure a safe and organized approach to youth sports
- Emphasize the value of sportsmanship and fair play
- Provide direction, coordination and transition for and between all individual youth sports
- Make prospective participants more aware of the services available to increase participation
- Educate coaches, participants and officials
- Oversee and make recommendations to the individual leagues and to the Howard Park and Recreation Department
- Help in budgetary needs
- Provide a community service through a non-discriminating association
Baseball Practice and Game Parks
Not sure where a particular ball park is? Click here for directions to all practice & game locations.